Thursday 5 November 2009

maybe it's the weather...

...that made me buy all this:




Lovely vivid colours to fight the grey out there! I couldn't resist. I had been circling the printed-fabrics-table for many times now, always leaving the shop without having bought anything (which, really, should be a good thing). I don't really know what to use it for, and just buying it because I love some of the patterns and colours so much...
But then again, I've been planning to make K a quilt style blanket for years now, and a project like that requires scraps. And to get scraps you have to buy fabric, right? It does sound a little bit like that's the wrong way around, though... ;)
I should mention that I've never quilted in my life! But there is always a first time as they say, and I just need something colourful and warm to think about and look forward to during this dark and cold season.

No comments:

Post a Comment