Tuesday 8 December 2009

December already???

It's been very busy in this magpie's nest lately. Not only has "Sinterklaas" (Saint Nicolas, it was his "birthday" last Saturday, and so he came all the way from Spain on his steamboat to bring presents to all Dutch children, well, the good ones that is...) come and gone this past weekend, dropping a huge bag of goodies for K at the front door, I've also started to work on our smallest bedroom to transform it into a workspace. That means I won't have to carry the heavy sewing machine down the stairs anymore every time I need it, 'cause now I have a little desk there. And finally I managed to hang a pinboard on the wall where I can keep my smaller crochet WIPs, so I can look at them and maybe every now and then take a picture to check whether there is any progress at all  ; )
Right now it has some hairclips and a keyring on it:











I hope that there will be lots more of these in the near future. I love making them, and they make great gifts!

One other thing I'm currently (still) working on is the woodcarving project I mentioned earlier. I'm almost done, just a little something left to do and I can "proudly " present it here, hopefully sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment